- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Location: Ivyland, PA
- Category: Warehouse
- Experience: At least 1 year(s)
- Date Posted: 08/12/2017
Load and unload materials utilizing forklifts, electrical jacks, etc.Â
Ensure all products are adequately immobilized and stacked according to inventory practices.
- Must be knowledgeable on the safe and proper handling techniques for electric jacks, forklifts and shrink-wrap machines.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in warehouse / distribution environmentsÂ
- Have high school diploma or equivalentÂ
- Have the ability to pick and pack customer orders in warehouse environment.
- Have the ability to produce and maintain average minimum shipment level of 2500 lbs. per hour.
- Have ability to lift a minimum of 75 pounds and move 55-gallon drums.
- Must be dependable, cooperative, and work well with others.
- Must have the ability to count accurately and differentiate between similar materials.
- Must read and write legibly in English.
- Must be able to pass the companies Material Handling equipment certification courses as needed for the role
- Be able to operate bar-codeÂ readers and navigate system menus as needed
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform routine shipping functions as required.
- Accurately and efficiently pick, label, pack and fill orders for shipment. Includes truck orders and customer pick-ups.
- Replenish pick slots as needed
- Maintain good housekeeping and return repacks to stock.
- Comply with Company Policy, including but not limited to safety and Ethical.
- Comply with ISO procedures.
- Perform other duties as required. Â